If he broke the shaft of the humerus, the symptoms may include:
– Pain, swelling, tenderness and bruising in the upper arm.
– Limited movement of shoulder and upper arm.
– Injured arm deformity and shortening of the arm when compared with the uninjured arm (if pieces of fractured bone are well separated).
– It is noted that parts of the fractured bone through the skin is damaged (broken open).
– If one or both bones fractured forearm, your symptoms will vary depending on the severity of the fracture.
– Mild symptoms may include pain, swelling, tenderness and limited movement around the area of ??bone fracture.
The most serious fractures can cause bruising and cause deformity of the forearm, loss of normal movement of the arm and numbness in the wrist or hand.
It is observed that the fractured bone through the damaged skin (open fracture).